Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Review of M's Mentor Jacket!"

Originally submitted at Outdoor Research

The M s Mentor Jacket has been ruggedly designed, tested, and built for ultimate storm-worthy protection in remote, big-mountain environments. GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric offers bomber abrasion resistance and a helmet compatible hood fits securely to keep the cold ...


It's tough, real tough

By Machavok from BC, Canada on 12/19/2010

 

5out of 5

Fit: Feels true to size

Sleeve Length: Feels true to length

Chest Size: Feels true to size

Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Breathable

Best Uses: Cold Weather, Wet Weather, Ice and Mixed climbing

Describe Yourself: Professional/Guide

Was this a gift?: No

This jacket performs beautifully. Whether being thrashed by the spray of a raging waterfall in the dead of winter, keeping me dry is what this jacket does best. For climbing, it allows me to breathe, it allows me to move, and it allows me to focus on what i'm doing, not what i'm wearing. I trust this piece.

(legalese)

No comments: